LEXINGTON, Ky. – The upper-level seat selection process for the 2019-20 Kentucky men’s basketball season has been successful as it reached its midpoint Monday. With six days of new selection appointments remaining, 94% of season ticket holders eligible for the process have selected seats for next season.
All seats in new K Fund donation areas in sections 212-215 and 230-233 have been selected. However, many of the new chair-back seat locations along the sideline and a majority of the bench-back seating in the corners and end zones remain available for season ticket holders still awaiting their appointment times.
To see availability by section, fans can click the “View Available Seating” button at UKathletics.com/RuppRenovation . Based on fan feedback, screenshots of each section will be made available at the end of each seat selection day to view more specific seat-by-seat availability.
UK Athletics also issues the following important reminders for the seat selection process:
- Fans selecting online should make sure they see a confirmation page and receive a confirmation email immediately after selecting seats. If you do not receive final confirmation from the online system, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) immediately.
- To maximize seating availability, you may not leave a single empty seat between the aisle or any other seats.
- No payment is required to select your seats. Season ticket invoices will be posted online and mailed in July. Payments will be due in August, and payment plan options will once again be available this year.
- Fans may only select as many 2019-20 seats as they had for the 2018-19 season.
- Lower-level season ticket holders are NOT participating in this seat selection process.
For the latest news and complete information on the seat selection process, visit UKathletics.com/RuppRenovation or contact the UK Ticket Office by phone at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4) or by email at BBNFirst@uky.edu .