You can put a smile on a child’s face this Christmas.
- This program provides a personal way for donors to bring joy to a child this Christmas.
- Parents apply for the Angel Tree for various reasons – loss of job, illness, low wages, high medical bills…
- Applications are screened by a Salvation Army worker and cleared with other agencies to avoid duplication.
Pick up an Angel Tree Card at one of the following locations:
- Fayette Mall – NEW LOCATION – Entrance near Cheesecake Factory. Click Here for mall directory.
- Whitaker Bank
- Animal Hospital of Nicholasville
- Aqua-Tots Swim School
- Auto Tech Service
- Barney Miller’s Inc
- Cattleman’s Roadhouse
- Credit Solutions, LLC
- Curves for Women (Old Todds Rd)
- Infinity of Lexington
- J’s Place
- Jessamine County Fiscal Court
- Kmart (Georgetown Only)
- Kroger (Georgetown Only)
- Oak Factory
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Sonny’s BBQ
- Walmart (Nicholasville Only)
- Workout Anytime (Boston Rd and Mapleleaf Dr)
- Zaxby’s (Nicholasville Only)
Using the information on the card you select as a guide, please purchase one or more new gift(s). Please do not purchase and guns, knives, etc.
After Shopping, Please:
Place all UNWRAPPED Angel Tree gifts in a bag with the paper angel card/tag tied or securely taped to the outside. If possible, duplicate the name and code numbers on a piece of paper and place inside the bag.
Return gifts to one of the following locations:
Fayette County (by Sunday, December 10th):
- Fayette Mall – NEW LOCATION – Main Entrance (PF Chang’s). Click Here for mall directory.
- Whitaker Bank
Jessamine County (by Monday, December 12th):
- Salvation Army Service Center, 205 South First Street, Nicholasville, KY (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.)
Scott County (by Thursday, December 15th):
- Salvation Army Corps Community Center, 100 Washington Square, Georgetown, KY (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.